VAVs (Variable Air Volume units) are units that are ideal to ‘zone’ large buildings and can ensure energy savings.
With maximum comfort and minimum energy usage, Maxell VAVs can be key in maintaining the indoor air quality, incorporating heating/cooling as required.
VAV – By Pass:
- Serves the individual zones while by passing the unneeded air to the ceiling as it is recirculated back.
- VAV system turns out to be a feasible and economical solution when compared to fan control system.
VAV- Pressure Independent:
Maxell Pressure Independent VAV consists of:
- flow grid sensors to calculate the pressure differential
- a controller actuator combination to control the damper.
- VAV unit is connected to the supply air duct where the air volume is controlled according to the temperature required in the room.